- Weight: 2.65 oz (79 g) excludes battery
- Size: 3.5 in (89mm) x 1 in (25mm)
- Max Output: 1,000 lumen (Range: 490 ft)
- Light Modes: White & Red
- Run Modes: Ultra / High / Low / Strobe / Fade / Lock/Unlock
- Run Times (White): Ultra (6-8 hrs) / High (16-18 hrs) / Low (55-59 hrs)
- Run Times (Red): Ultra (10-13 hrs) / High (20-23 hrs) / Low (65-69 hrs)
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX6
- Battery: Rechargeable 18650 3.7v, 3600 mAh
Breakthrough lumen output armored in a machined aluminum housing, the Backcountry DUO is the brightest, most durable headlamp ever designed for the hunter.
Engineered to endure any mountain adventure, the Backcountry DUO is powered by a re-chargeable 3.7v, 3600 mAh battery boasting run times up to 69 hours so you can trust you’ll never be left in the dark. The XLamp® XM-L2 LED is the highest-performing, commercially-available, single-die LED on the market and the ultra/high/low settings work in both Red and White light for the stealthy hike in or the treacherous grind out. Backcountry hunters are tough on their equipment, which is why we used 6061 machined aluminum for the ultimate in protection and durability. The adjustable head strap provides ample comfort for extended wear beneath the stars while the headlamp housing allows full 180 degree maneuverability for convenient and versatile use.
In every way, the PEAX Backcountry DUO headlamp is designed to help you thrive on the mountain.