This belongs in your kill kit - it includes everything to break down your bull including a plastic sheet so you keep your hard earned meat clean from dirt and debris.
- XL Game Bags are ideal for use with Elk, Caribou or deboned Moose
- Large Game Bags are ideal for Deer, Antelope, Sheep and deboned Elk or Caribou
- Each Kit Contains: 4 quarter bags (XL-21" x 38" / Large-15" x 28"), 1 meat parts bag (XL-15" x 28" / Large-14" x 18"), 40' flagging tape, 2 pair of Latex gloves, 5' x 3' 1, plastic sheet, 1 storage bag
- Strong draw cord for reliable hanging
- Material: Taslan Nylon
- Breathable, durable, and stain resistant material
- Reflective strip encircles entire game bag
- Machine Washable and reusable
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 3"
- Kit Weight: 1.55 lbs (XL) 1.05 lbs (L)
- Manufacture Warranty: Materials and Workmanship Guarantee
- BlackOvis Item number: BLACK0002
Ovis Sacks are lightweight reusable game bags that allow your hard earned wild game meat to properly cool off while keeping them free from flies, debris and dirt as you transport it from the field to the freezer. Each of the Ovis Sacks game bag kits comes with necessary supplies like latex gloves, flagging tape and other necessities to make field dressing and quartering game a breeze. The XL size of reusable game bags is ideal for Caribou, Elk or a deboned Moose. The Large size is ideal for Deer, Sheep, Antelope and deboned Elk or Caribou. Wash and reuse these synthetic game bags for years to come. Grab this lightweight Black Ovis game bag kit and you'll be set for years to come as you pursue big game anywhere in the world.