The Revolution Arrow Saw reduces harmful and messy carbon dust, helping to protect your health, while also keeping your shop clean. Attach a shop vacuum to collect the carbon dust and water during operation. This innovative new saw also enables you to de-burr the edge of the arrow shaft, square the ends, clean the inside of the shaft with a wire brush and brush mop, and with the built-in arrow spinner, check the straightness of the shaft.
This saw is a revolutionary new design from Last Chance Archery, the industry’s innovator of professional shop tools.
• Arrow saw, water drip, and vacuum attachment
• Blade and motor housing to help eliminate sound and carbon dust
• Arrow spinners for checking shaft straightness
• Deburring tool for the edges of the shaft
• Cut shafts with or without nocks or vanes and at any shaft length
• Squaring device for the ends of the arrow shaft
• Wire brush and brush mop (assorted sizes) for cleaning the inside of the shaft
• Broadhead tightening tool included
• Quick and easy adjustment for cutting a shaft to any length
• Multiple adjustments to always ensure your shaft is being cut straight and not at an angle
Note: Uses a 10,000rpm motor for the cleanest cut possible while also being one of the quietest motors ever to hit the arrow saw market. Standard saw motor = 6,000rpm | Highest rpm motor on the market currently = 8,000 rpm.
10,000 RPM motor and cut blade
Shaft squaring device
Wire brush assortment (5 sizes included)
Mop brush assortment (3 sizes included)
Broadhead tightening tool