LAST CHANCE REVOLUTION ARROW SAW
LAST CHANCE REVOLUTION ARROW SAW is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Revolution Arrow Saw reduces harmful and messy carbon dust, helping to protect your health, while also keeping your shop clean. Attach a shop vacuum to collect the carbon dust and water during operation. This innovative new saw also enables you to de-burr the edge of the arrow shaft, square the ends, clean the inside of the shaft with a wire brush and brush mop, and with the built-in arrow spinner, check the straightness of the shaft.
This saw is a revolutionary new design from Last Chance Archery, the industry’s innovator of professional shop tools.
• Arrow saw, water drip, and vacuum attachment
• Blade and motor housing to help eliminate sound and carbon dust
• Arrow spinners for checking shaft straightness
• Deburring tool for the edges of the shaft
• Cut shafts with or without nocks or vanes and at any shaft length
• Squaring device for the ends of the arrow shaft
• Wire brush and brush mop (assorted sizes) for cleaning the inside of the shaft
• Broadhead tightening tool included
• Quick and easy adjustment for cutting a shaft to any length
• Multiple adjustments to always ensure your shaft is being cut straight and not at an angle
Note: Uses a 10,000rpm motor for the cleanest cut possible while also being one of the quietest motors ever to hit the arrow saw market. Standard saw motor = 6,000rpm | Highest rpm motor on the market currently = 8,000 rpm.
10,000 RPM motor and cut blade
Shaft squaring device
Wire brush assortment (5 sizes included)
Mop brush assortment (3 sizes included)
Broadhead tightening tool