AXCEL LANDSLYDE CARBON PRO SLIDER W/ ACCUSTAT II SCOPE .019 ARCHERY SIGHT
AXCEL LANDSLYDE CARBON PRO SLIDER W/ ACCUSTAT II SCOPE .019 ARCHERY SIGHT - 3 Pin .019 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
3 or 5 Pin Configuration
- Pins are so easy to adjust, it can be done in seconds!
- A Rheostat Cover (to dial down the brightness of your pins to prevent starbursting in full daylight)
- A torque indicator for quick alignment with your peep!
- FirePin equipped- Tough CNC-machined pins resist bending and breaking in the woods
- Strong TCS Connector instead of a 10-32 rod that can break
- Visible In-Line Sight Level
- CCT CoPlanar Centering Technology-Aiming ring at same depth as sight pins, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
The AXCEL® Landslyde Slider Sight is packed with features that make it the perfect hunting sight! The most notable feature is the Rapid Adjust Knob and Quick Release that slides the sight up and down along precision-made, whisper-quiet gear teeth. Push the Rapid Adjust Knob in to activate the Quick Release for rapid up and down movement or turn the Knob for precise fine-tuned yardage settings. Our designers strengthened and extended the amount of windage travel on our super-precise dovetail bar. Secure all settings on the Landslyde with an individual windage adjustment lock and an adjustable elevation lock. An adjustable dead stop allows you to quickly access 20 yards or any other yardage setting, but works extremely well when used with the sight's Two Individually Adjustable Pointers. These pointers can be used for a quick reference when using a multi-pin scope or with a single pin when using the top of the level vial as a second aiming point. This is particularly useful when your target is moving closer or farther away. This sight also features our super-rugged Double-Sided Metal Sight Tapes, which surpass stickers that can peel or wear in extreme environments. Each sight includes 8 metal tapes with 16 scales.