DAN'S #1 PICK FOR SOCKS
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Targeted light cushion targets critical performance areas throughout the sock
- 3/4 Crew is slightly shortened that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- Seamless toe closure reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Durability assured reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- 52% US Nylon/44% US Wool/4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight three quarter crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a lower height sock. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.