The SNIPER ground blind from XENEK maximizes shot opportunities while minimizing exposure of the hunter with the use of precision windows and strategically placed one-way vision panels on all four sides. Fitted in DSX Camo designed by Dave Smith (DSD Decoys) and backed with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Dimensions: 72” x 72” (at hubs) x 73” tall.
- Weight: 21 Pounds
- Camo: XENEK’s DSX camo pattern (developed by Dave Smith of Dave Smith Decoys).
- Material: 300d polyester skin with black PU backing.
- Windows: Adjustable Precision Window System w Reversible Covers.
- Visibility: One-Way Vision Panels strategically located to provide visibility in key locations.
- Accessory Mounts: 10 built-in accessory mount locations. (Mini-Mount Couplers included with blind).
- Reinforcement: Heavy-duty reinforcing at corners of ground blind and other areas prone to wear.
In addition to the more apparent ways XENEK has introduced quality into the SNIPER ground blind, here are a few additional quality upgrades:
- Heavy duty reinforcing cones at all wall corners to eliminate damaging of fabric during set-up and take-down.
- Reinforced rod sleeves to eliminate puncture through the webbing.
- Heavy duty reinforcing at hub/wall interface where fabric is vulnerable when ground blind is broken down.
- Reinforcing gussets at window corners to prevent fabric tearing at stress points.
- Solid fiberglass rods instead of hollow fiberglass rods.
- Anodized hubs instead of painted hubs.