The Stanislawski SoleX release is an index-activated release featuring an open hook head, single sear, and comfortable buckle strap with a spring-loaded return reset.
Index release aids are my personal go to when it comes to archery elk hunting, this is one of the best options on the market and has a great price tag!
Why we like this product
- Open hook head is built for fast connections to the bowstring or D-loop
- Provides consistent lateral nock travel for ultimate accuracy
- Spring-loaded auto return resets on its own for quick follow-up shots
- Index activated single sear design
- Comfortable buckle strap keeps the release in place and sized accurately
The Stanislawski SoleX is a single sear design with a rock solid trigger with adjustable travel. The travel on the SoleX can be adjusted to the point where there is zero perceived trigger travel. The SoleX uses a patent pending self-locking travel adjustment pin, this pin allows for twice as much precision then a 8/32 set screw for a truly micro-adjustable trigger. The trigger and hook are made from a custom formulated 440C stainless steel with Dimond Like Coating for increased strength, friction reduction, and corrosion resistance. The open hook, trigger system, and spring loaded return make the SoleX a great choice for hunters looking for a rock solid index finger activated release.
Adjustable Trigger - Yes
Adjustable Length - Yes
Jaw Type - Open
Caliper Type - Open Hook
Wrist Strap Material - Leather
Wrist Strap Connection - Buckle
Manufacturer Warranty - One-year limited warranty