We worked closely with boot fitters to dial in five comfort pads to protect common pressure points. Shin padding protects from shin bang while Achilles padding reduces heel lift. We even developed a pad zone that protects the top of the foot from second buckle pressure. Yes, we are sock geeks.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, one last run
• Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
• Function 5 socks are peak sock-geek with reinforced cushion over the five most common pressure zones.
• Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
• Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
• All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
• The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
• Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|Dimensions||9 x 3.75 x 1.5 in|
|Sock Size||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|