I've used these trekkers for 3 seasons straight. I love that they can be folded into 3 sections and stowed away in the pack. These are your 4 Wheel Drive button in the mountains!!!
- 3 Section collapsible carbon shaft
- 100% Carbon fiber construction
- Multi-grip position high density foam handle
- Adjustable ultra lightweight wrist strap
- Aluminum flick-lock closure
- Carbide tip with removable rubber cap
- Hook and loop strap to secure poles together when collapsed
- Usable Length: 115-130cm (46-52")
- Weight per pair: 18oz
- Collapsed Length: 14"
- 1 year warranty
The BlackOvis Crestone Collapsible Micro Carbon Trekking Poles are built for the light is right, backcountry hunter that wants to shave ounces, keep it light and fast but still rely on durability and quality in the gear he or she uses. With a collapsed length of a scant 14", when not in use these poles stow away into the smallest of pack compartments. Expanding out the three bottom sections connect to a fixed length while the upper section is adjustable up to a total pole length of 52" tall. The highly comfortable dense yet moldable foam pole grip has an extended length to accommodate multiple hand positions as the terrain kicks up and you need to choke up or adjust for safer passage. Aluminum flick locks and a lightweight minimalist adjustable wrist strap help round out features that make the Crestone carbon fiber trekking poles a must for your next backcountry adventure.